Besides good night or sweet dreams, what do you say to your special other?

What do you tell your special other before you go to sleep or they go to sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, me and my boyfriend both still live with our parents, and his are too conservative to let him even sleep over ( >:( ...he's 21 and I'm 19 btw) but when he drops me off at my house, he ALWAYS says to me "Goodnight, my Princess." It's so sweet <3 lol. We've been dating for over a year, and he's said this every night before he leaves. He's such a sweetie :D

• At 21? Wow. I wouldn't listen to them lol.

• I know right :/ But they let him live at their place for free, and he doesn't want to go against his Mum's wishes because it's free housing... But still, it really bothers me that he can't just man-up and choose me over her for once... It feels like our relationship isn't even serious because we're treated like children... =(

• I figured out that a while ago that once you turn 18, even if you stay with your parents for free, you can do what whatever you want & they won't kick you out unless they are crazy lol. But I feel your pain.

What Girls Said 10

• I usually just say something random like "night night get in your bed and show it some proper loving tonight, sleep tight" , "dream of me munchkin" , "have a good time dreaming tonight and let's assassinate the haters tonight".

• "night babe, I love you"

Short and sweet :)

• baby you are my sweet dream hope I dream of you tonight and can't wait to see you again, you my dream come true love you baby , nitey night beautiful ..lol

• Sleep tight, night boo, goodnight handsome/goodnight beautiful

• Goodnight babe with a kiss :)

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 3

• "love you *kiss* goodnight baby"

works every time

• I would say don't let the bed bugs bite

• We don't say anything. We just go to sleep. We have been married 15 yrs.