Is it possible my boyfriend isn't attracted to me?

So, I met my boyfriend 7 months ago, we've been exclusive for 5. He travels a lot for work and can be gone for weeks at a time but he's great at... Show More

So, I called him up & asked if we could meet before his trip next week. We were supposed to meet this afternoon & he blew me off. Thanks for all the advice & pushing me to try talking one last time. As much as this sucks it's nice to know we're done

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's hard to tell. I think there maybe something on his mind which is making him act like this.

I wouldn't worry because It's nothing that you have done.

The best thing you can do is sit down and talk to him. Have a heart to heart. Let him know how you feel and ask him if there is anything he would like to talk about. Let him know that you care for him and that you are there if he needs you or if he ever wants to talk.

Call him or txt him and say that you would like to meet up so that you can talk.

It is the grown up way to deal with it and it is the only way you will find out.

If he does not want to talk, I know it is hard, but you need to accept it and move on. Don't reply to his txts or calls if he will not meet up with you and talk.

It will take time, but you can get over it and meet someone else who is interested and willing to give things a go.

• We have talked but when I try to tell him how he's making me feel he says I'm being critical of him and he doesn't appreciate it... He loves telling me that he hasn't looked at or talked to another girl and I've told him that I'm not dating anyone else but I won't martyr myself for him. His work & life are going great. I just realized that I loved being with him and he didn't feel the same way & that's not ok. I guess I just wanted to be sure before I really called it quits for good. Thx