How do you know when a guy is just using you?

I think a guy I am hooking up with is just using me for sex. We text and talk often but he only wants to hang out with me when he's horny. I know he's horny because he starts sending the 'sweet' texts like, 'come lay with me' or 'i want you to be here with me' stuff like that. But then we also talk about regular things and act like friends, and even like were dating. We have hung out and not had sex but usually we do... So is he just using me or what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• he is definately just lonely in that department. you can't expect him to go out with you because ur already giving him wut he needs. never have a sex with a guy you want to be in a relationship with unless you are going out with him because if you give all of yourself away when ur not going out, then he has no reason to be going out with u. he is getting everything he needs, and since he's not ur boyfriend he has every right to be going out and doing the same thing with other girls. he is most likely using u.

• fwb (friends with benefits), most likely, if you don't like it, then stop doing it, simple as that