When a guy stops calling you everyday?

I mean, I started talking to this guy on messenger then we finally starting talking on the phone almost every single day for hours. We never even meet yet. Then about a week ago, the phone calls got lesser and lesser, and when we do get to talk, he doesn't want to stay on the phone all day like... Show More

Surprisingly, about a couple of days later he emails me on myspace saying he misses talkin 2 me but obviously I told him not too much if ur not callin. he didn't respond 2 that. then he contacted me on messenger twice. Guess I was wrong. calls stop tho.

Most Helpful Guy

• HES LOST INTEREST or is losing it. there's nothing more or less to it. and we men have pretty simple minds. you keep us interested, and entertained.... were with u. let us start using our imaginations, and we get in trouble. talking on the phone for guys isn't as appealing as it is to you girls. yeah we love to chop it up, but when necessary. he saw it necessary to give you that extra attention, but now its going nowhere, he's just bored. men are conquerors, we need things to work toward and triumph. you just talking on the phone to this dude, he's walking on a flat road. he needs to walk up a hill, and see whats at the top. and don't pour all your info out on the phone and thru instant msgs !!! leave a little mystery there. something for him to wonder about. if his imagination is focused on you, then he doesn't have time to focus it anywhere else. always remember mens minds are simple. you have to find a way to keep us guessing. be spontaneous, be a little mysterious. and throw us a bone every now and then, but don't overfeed us,because we won't chase it. and again, when we feel there's nothing else to work for.... that imagination will take over.

• Well. now he just message me on my myspace asking how I was doing. I was surprised. he said he missed talking to me cause he usually called ME everyday. then he got on messenger with me again and asked if he could call, he's having girl issue which is y