Boyfriend of 2 years doesn't want to see me everyday, we're 20... normal?

I know he's a pretty independent guy, but I always thought if your really in love, you'll want to see your partner as often as possible. My boyfriend doesn't feel this way, we see each other 2/3 times a week (for a few hours) on average, and we're at the same university! Don't get me wrong, I'm... Show More

we do speak everyday otherwise either a quick phonecall or texts.
ugh I don't know whay it's repeating that message lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi there!

I think it is normal. I'll give you a little bit of a story on myself. I'm a guy. My girlfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years. After one year of being together, we moved in together into a one bedroom apartment.

All was well, but as it seemed it got overwhelming. We did have a fight that lead to us breaking up for a little over 3 months. In the time apart, my heart broke into tiny pieces, and I am slowly picking them back up, and piecing them back together.

We are back together now, and (after having seen her every day, as we lived together), we now only see each other 3-5 times per week. I guess its something I am going to have to get used to, and as given my current situation I can't be picky. It was a very big ask of my partner to give me another chance to prove to her that she is the only thing worth living for in my life, and I would do absolutely anything I possibly could to make her happy.

We don't see each other every day, but we do text and sometimes talk on the phone. I am just really happy that we are back together.

I think relationships work if they are meant to, and if they aren't meant to you just know it. Its a feeling you get, and vibes you can usually read from your partner, weather it be in actions or words, or non actions or words.

Its still taking my partner time to work on mending the bridges with me; Its still a little fragile with the word love, but I am certain that in the end things will work out just how they are meant to.

So my advice for you would be to live life, you're only young. There is plenty of time to settle down and find that special someone, and even if this one is that special someone, he might not know just what he has actually got in his hands just yet.

I didn't realise until the day my girl walked out on me. I spent days on end crying and kicking myself, but in the end, it was all worth it. I love her now more than I have ever loved anyone ever before.

I hope that I can help you, and please feel free to email me if you want to have a chat.

MSN or email anthonym AT ezehost DOT com DOT au.