Why do I only attract older men?

I'm 33 and I get hit on and asked out by men in their mid-40's and older. Even in my late teens and early 20's, not a single guy close to my age ever asked me out or showed interest in me. In a way, I'm flattered 'cause most of these older men are successful professional, good-looking, decent men. But the age thing really bothers me. What is it about me that I can't attract guys my age or close to my age?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's interesting. I think you're now at an age when guys are typically looking for girls a fair bit younger. I'm a few years older than you, for example, by my girlfriend is 27. So it's not surprising that this is happening now. It is a bit more surprising that guys your age weren't interested in you in your teens and 20s. They probably were but you just noticed the older guys more since they may have been more direct.