Can he love me after two months?

I've been dating my boyfriend for two months now and he already says he loves me, can that actually be possible?

We met through work, I tried to break up with him after the second week and he cried, at work, in front of my customers, I didn't take him back because of that. We've gone out on 6 dates and we know each others families pretty well and I've given him a bj...
To his credit, he did say he loved me, before I gave him a bj...and I'm not that pretty of person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it takes at least that long to get past the initial buzz of a new relationship. So probably not. Hard to say without more history. How you met, how you've spent your time, was one of you a rebound, etc. Its probably the buzz talking. Give it time if you are interested. If he is still saying it after several months then I'd say its possible.