He doesn't want commitment?

He says he loves me but doesn't want commitment? Last December I met a guy at Starbucks and we completely "hit it off." We were totally into each... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Hiya just happened to come across this and decided to give my opinion on it with a scenario that I have at the moment . You ask the question am I wasting my time . Well I wouldn't say wasting your time because if your enjoying yourself then just go along with it but it seems as tho he's getting his cake and eating it . Honestly if I were you I would let him do all the running and go out there and enjoy yourself . Play him at his own game but you still enjoy your time with him . He's an odd kettle of fish to be honest if he doesn't want to be in a relationship but yet he doesn't want you or him to see other people . That's men for ya !

Anyhow I'm actually nearly tearing my hair out with a guy that I know/love . Basically I have known him for 6years . He first started chasing me when I was going out with my ex boyfriend and didn't give up until I went out with him . To cut a long story short we would always kiss each other when we were out but nothing more would happen . That lasted a year and then we just decided to leave things but still remained friends and there has always been a crazy chemistry between us . In the last 6 months we have become real close as in being friends and he would tell me things that he doesn't tell anyone . Then last weekend when he was drunk, he rang me after leaving me to the door and told me he loved me,would marry me tomorrow,thinks I'm the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and loves our chats but doesn't want a relationship- he said he doesn't know what's wrong with him . Anyway the next night we were all out together and he ended up ringing and asked me back to his house . Needless to say one thing led to another . I didn't care what happened after because I knew he wouldn't change for me but what I'm really angry over is he slept with someone the night after after all he said ! I feel like such a fool but he knows I'm not that type of girl and I thought he respected me .

This has been going on nearly years now and I have had enough, I text him last night telling him that I know you slept with someone the night after me and put it as a joke - you could of at least waited a week . He never wrote back . What do I say to him when I see him . Oh I work with him as well and his family are friends with my family . His mother is my boss . He's 28 and hasn't been in proper relationship since me and him !