What does it feel like to fall in love?

I've never fallen in love and I was curious how it feels...:)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really something that can be described accurately in words. And I'm sure it's different for everyone. When I refer to falling in love, I don't mean those stupid little high school relationships or liking someone a lot. I'm talking about being completely, totally IN LOVE with the person.

Anyway... For me, it was a very gradual thing. After a few months, I started to realize that I had really strong feelings about this girl and I hadn't felt them before. But I was hesitant to call it love. Just being near her was a wonderful experience. I was always looking around school for her and I got really nervous and excited every time I spoke to her. I'd think about stuff to say to her when she wasn't around. I couldn't stop thinking about her for a second. I cried when I realized nothing would ever come out of it. For a while, we fought a lot and couldn't stand each other. But I still loved her. I've apologized to her and told her how I felt. It's been about a year and a half since I met her, and I love her more and more every day. I can't see myself being with anyone except her and I don't think it's possible for me to ever feel the same way about anyone else. It's sad to think that we'll never date each other, but she has a boyfriend of four months and she's happy and I'm happy for her. Although I do admit that sometimes, I imagine what our wedding day would be like. We're pretty good friends now and I talk to her every day. We have an understanding about how we feel about each other, and we don't act weird around each other, despite the way I feel. I am sexually attracted to her, but there's another layer to it. I mean, I think she is physically BEAUTIFUL. Which is not something I've ever thought about anyone else. Her body is more than just that. It's like she represents some sort of ideal being. I love even her imperfections, and I find myself unable to be angry with her. Anytime I'm talking to her, I feel like I'm in some other world and everything is perfect. I feel like the one thing I want to do in my lifetime is just make her happy. Because making her smile makes me so unbelievably happy. I just want to share my entire life with her in some way. When I see her, I want nothing more than to just give her a hug and never let go. But the biggest change in me has been in the way I see the world. I used to be sad and wonder what the point of living was. After falling in love with her, I appreciate every moment so much. I can just stand outside and look around and feel like the whole world is so beautiful. And I had never noticed it before her. And I just wish I could make her feel that way. I owe her at least that much.

Sorry if this is completely incoherent. I don't really know how to explain it, so I just ended up rambling forever. But if there's one thing you should know, it's that you have A LOT to look forward to. :)