How do I destroy a man? how to destroy a narcissist?

he's really hurt me, ruined my self esteem and strung me along for a year. he's just using me. how do I get back at him? no, I have no intentions... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• "...and strung me along for a year."

Let me tell you something, if you allow a person to f*** you over for a year then you should be more worried about changing things about yourself than the other person. You can't let yourself be the kind of person that lets other people sh*t all over you while you keep coming back for more.

• obviously. I'm working on that. that's besides the point.

• Show Older
    • oxytocin. it bonds you to the wrong people. lesson learnt, don't f*** someone unless they're golden.

• "Let go or be dragged." I think this is what he's getting at. By investing your time plotting his turmoil, you're letting him drag you along, even after he is gone. I agree that this is the best time to learn and change yourself. Don't let yourself be dragged, its time to give your heart a break from the madness.