• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when boyfriend says leave me alone and doesn't contact you the whole day

Me and my boyfriend had a silly argument its kinda my fault he'd had a busy busy day at work finally got home to rest, we were texting each other and we had a little row, he told me didn't have energy to speak to just text him I called him anyway he was like "I'm so tired I have no energy to speak I can't talk I need to rest I'm going to bed goodnight bye" and hung up on me. I was like omg we never hang up on each other. I text him saying I can't believe you did that, he was like I told you I have no energy to talk. I was like OK but yiu, hung up on me, he was like I need to rest leave me alone, I was like leave you alone? Again something we've never said to each other. He replied saying yeaaaahhhhhh, I said OK. All of yesterday he hasn't contacted me since, I don't know what to do! Please help! We meet once a week I don't wanna miss the opportunity to get to see him this week

Ok so day three of no contact, should I message him? If yes what should I say?
Thought you guys may want an update, so he finally messages me asking how I am, only to say if you can cope without me for this long then you can cope without me. He's upset with me as to why I didn't message him, he said he wanted to rest to only leave him alone for that time not forever. Way to go guys
I wouldn't lie, but yeah he was upset as to why I didn't message him and I was like you said leave me alone for not not forever. I asked to see him and we've sorted it out thankfully. Guys thanks for your advice

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• What do you mean, what does he mean?Did he suddenly start speaking Sanskrit?He said Leave me alone. That means leave him alone.He said He was too tired to talk. That means, he was too tired to talk.Girls, you need to listen to what's actually being said. Then maybe you wouldn't be so confused.

• Men shouldn't act all rude when they are supposedly in love with you. What men don't get is that all you have to do is say it nicely women usually listen its when you get all stubborn about things is when women start to get pissed off

• Way to miss the point, love.

What Guys Said 7

• It means he's tired. He's stressed. He's over worked. He just needs to be alone for a few days. Give him that. It doesn't mean anything besides that. You're waaaayyy over thinking it.

• He needs his space, relationships can go without contact for a week so don't worry. He was tired, really tired apparently. Hanging up on you wasn't meant to be mean, he just really had no energy to stay on the phone. It was kind of inconsiderate to pursue him after as he was trying to sleep.

• I suppose you do have a point, I do feel bad. I hate when we argue over trivial things that then become big, like now he's playing the ignoring game for the last two days we never do that. I prefer to talk things through not argue. You say he needs space, we meet once a week and hardly get time to talk all week as he's so busy. We sms frequently every day, I'm just wondering why he hasn't bothered to even message to say sorry for hanging up like that I was tired, is he waiting for me to contact

• Show Older
    • So you reckon I should text him? What do you propose I say? It's little awkward after him telling me to leave him alone

• Ask to see him

• it means that you talk to much and he wants you to stop talking lol

• Lol nooo, its because we had an argument which was his fault but instead of solving it or even trying to fix it he's like goodnight. My point is if you cause problems at least make amends talk resolve it then.at least it won't drag on like it has now for the last two days. If your tired say "look right now isn't a good time I'm shattered we'll talk tomorrow" why get bitchy there's really no need

• Yes you should text him an ask him if he is still mad at you for what you did and and great job guys and great job again and you're very welcome anytime you can hit me up a right

• When a guy tells you to leave him alone you have to leave him alone because then he's going to think that you are annoying or just don't understand or don't get it through your head you always need to give a guy some space when he tells you that

• No you shouldn't message him.He wants to be left alone for a while, remember?

• He said he wanted to rest and to leave him alone for that I don't know arghhhh

• Re:Update - I don't believe that for a second. That sounds more like you want an excuse to belittle the users.Be honest, he didn't really say that, did he?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!