• Ask
  • myTake

GUYS: When you call a girl 'babe' or 'baby' does that mean you like her?

Would that make her a possible future girlfriend, or are you flirting? Would you use that with any girl, or only the girl you like? This guy calls me that but said he wanted to wait to use 'babe' on me cause it accidentally slipped out once. :) but he uses baby more now. We're just talking he hasn't asked me out yet.What does it mean to you when you call a girl those things?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No it more like he doesn't want to call you a wrong names.

• What do you mean by 'wrong names'?

• Guys told me that a lot of them use baby babe sweetie because they don't want to call you another girl name. One guy he calls me sweetie because he doesn't remember my name.

• Oh I see.. well it's pretty sad when they don't remember the name of the girl they like then. :/

What Guys Said 2

• It means, you're more than friends ;)

• It's a term of endearment. Most guys reserve those names for girls they care about. I only use hun, baby, sweetheart, doll etc. on girls I'm dating or WANT to date.

What Girls Said 1