Nickname for your significant other...

I have a nickname for my fiance. Her name is Shanna, and I call her Shanner. I jut like the way it runs with Bananer. Shanner Bananer. lol It just sticks, and she don't mind it. My name is Christopher. She is working hard to come up with a nickname for me. It is hard for her. lol I just laugh every time she comes with something new. lol To this day she has not come up with one. What nickname do you give to your significant other?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh this is embarrassing but we call each other "Jerky" because when we were first dating during an argument I couldn't think of any words and I yelled, "Stop being JERKY!" and it made us both laugh so I'll playfully call him "rude jerk" or "jerky" and he started calling me it too because he'd be like no you're a rude jerk.

What Girls Said 13

• Topher the Gopher :P

I call my boyfriend Webby...

• Christopher is pissed-at-her... hahahahaa okay maybe not so funny :(

Anyway, I just got mine sweety, love, hunny, woman, sexy, babe, lovey, ding ball, beautiful, smookie, smoochie, muffin, etc.

• I call him quasifrodo or juggernaut and he calls me uggmoe, or gargoyle. We have one of those relationships where if you don't know us you'd think we hated each others' guts. But that's how we flirt. LOL

• My boyfriend's name is Caleb. I came up with Cay-wub, Cay-bub, then I just shortened it to Cub. Now I always call him Cub or Cubby Bear.

• though I am a huge fan of nicknames, I rarely use them, I just like coming up with them.

my really good friend nicknamed my boyfriend micmic (mikemike) but I read it as literally mic (like bic pens but with an m) and it stuck. He even used it.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 4

• I just call her by her name. O.o

• Kangaroo

Kid

Tee

Tenny

Sugar Tits

And whatever else I happen to call her

• Sugar Tits? LOLOL *cough* LOLOL Interesting

• What? It's legit

• Lololol why not just call her Shanna Banana? Makes more sense to keep both words the same than to change them to make them rhyme even though they already rhyme... :P

Yeah I had a couple nicknames for my ex. Like Jessiepoopoo :P

• my girl calls me tony bear..i hate it but I love it

• Ive had that type of feeling too. you just made me think of a new question to ask lol