"Family First?!" - My boyfriend always ignores me when his cousins are in town. Which is every couple months.

He doesn't reply to my text messages until at least and hour after I've sent them. He spends all his time with them, and now he's "forgot" that I'm... Show More

*if his

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay...so...I've felt the way you've felt before. I don't think that he doesn't care about you or your feelings. Maybe it's just how he is with his family. You should sit him down and tell him how you feel about it. I know sometimes when I'd get around my boyfriend and his family, he'd always leave me and go hand with them. I told him how I felt and at first he didn't understand but he lessened up on the leaving part...You're very justified in how you feel. I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half and he recently started doing that...it comes and goes. I'd nip it in the butt right now.

Asker upvoted
    • I have talked to him befor though. He just denies it. Thanks though.

• lol. he used to take me to see his family three states away from my home and leave me at the house to go hang with his dad...I'd be at the house with our pet dog...Nice. lol ALL DAY. He'd get back to the house with his dad, and whenever we'd be alone, his dad would call him into the living room to be with him. Men are incredibly stupid sometimes. He'd hop up and go! But then he would take his time to see what I wanted...all bad. So I really know the feeling.

• Wow ha ha yeah men can be pretty dense.