I'm really jelaous because my girlfriend keeps talking about magic mike

My girlfriend and I have been dating since last month and she went to see magic mike and she woulnt stop jabering about how hot they are and I got so jelaous that I sent a shirtless pic were I was wearing tight boxers and she friggin said omg I found one of the guys from the movie naked I'm so mad and jeaous is she trying to b mean to me or somthing please help

TO ALL GIRLS I'M NOT LOOKING AT P*RN SO NO I DON'T DESERV IT I'M NOT. EVEN BEING MEAN TO MY GIRLFRIEND

Most Helpful Girl

• That's kind of funny. Not because you are jealous but because so many, obviously not you, but so many guys do this to there girls and act like they have no reason to be jealous.

I would prefer to hear this happen to guy who does this to his girlfriend.

Ask her how she would feel if you did that to her.

• Report

Thank you for actually saying I didn't look at p*rn because I didn't I know that it hurts so yeah guys are gross to do that but they shouldn't make a movie about either one p*rn belongs on the internet