I'm really jelaous because my girlfriend keeps talking about magic mike

My girlfriend and I have been dating since last month and she went to see magic mike and she woulnt stop jabering about how hot they are and I got so jelaous that I sent a shirtless pic were I was wearing tight boxers and she friggin said omg I found one of the guys from the movie naked I'm so mad and jeaous is she trying to b mean to me or somthing please help

TO ALL GIRLS I'M NOT LOOKING AT P*RN SO NO I DON'T DESERV IT I'M NOT. EVEN BEING MEAN TO MY GIRLFRIEND

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's kind of funny. Not because you are jealous but because so many, obviously not you, but so many guys do this to there girls and act like they have no reason to be jealous. I would prefer to hear this happen to guy who does this to his girlfriend.Ask her how she would feel if you did that to her.

• Thank you for actually saying I didn't look at p*rn because I didn't I know that it hurts so yeah guys are gross to do that but they shouldn't make a movie about either one p*rn belongs on the internet

What Girls Said 6

• Meh. Don't pay much attention. She is probably doing it intentionally to get a rise outta you.

• Ew that's really rude and disrespectful to you. I'm sorry. Is she doing this for revenge? Like, have you done the same to her?

• No I never did anything I never watch those movies because I have a girlfriend

• Show Older
    • Um ask me in a messaget not on here >.>

• Oops. My bad.

• If you're not willing to communicate with your girlfriend about how you feel every time she talks about magic Mike then perhaps you should zone her out, talk about some celeb you find hot or leave the relationship. But really, if you can't communicate your feelings with each other then what's the point of being together?

• I just thought it would be mean to sound like she cat talk about stuff with me I'm going to tell her how I feal

• Let her know that she can talk to you about things, but swooning over other guys all the time doesn't make you feel all that confident in yourself and that talking about celeb men are probably better off being a convo with her gf's :)

• I think you actually take that as a good thing instead a bad just for the fact that she is speaking out your mind, most girls will say such things to a girl friend but not in front of our boyfriends, Most likely she's just trying to make you a little jealous it sort of a way to show her the interest you have.But if it really bothers you always remember communication is the key to sucess in any relationship, let her know how you feel when she talks about "magic mike" and I'm sure she would stop talking about it.

• Get over it. Sorry but really. If you're going to get upset about her watching a movie, then maybe you aren't mature enough for this relationship. She's not going to have sex with the actors. I feel like guys are freaking out because their gender is the one being the sexual object for once. Get over it. Move on. Women are always the sex object in the movies. It's okay for the guy to be it for once. I can't say it again, GET OVER IT!

• Well maybe its bithcy when your girlfriend loks at some f***** man w***** insted of youand maybe you should stop looking at the movie and enter real life

• Show Older
    • I'm not going on a war on males. I'm going on a war on you. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Move past it or dump her. If you can't handle the fact that she's a woman, than perhaps the latter is the better option. This is my last comment. You're too immature for my tastes. Good day.

• If your to immature to relize that girls shouldn't like guys on TV when they have boyfriends then you should leave

• Well maybe if you weren't lazy and got off your ass and worked out then this jealousy wouldn't existMen make women feel like less than by comparing us to Kim Kardashian and Megan Good and now that we have Magic Mike, they have a taste of their own medicine. Serves them right.

• well you shouldn't blame the entire male race because unlike most people I don't fanasize about them. And kims grosser than f*** maybe you girls should stop thinking things that aren't true and there's girl and guy p*rn so get over the fact that there p*rn of girls I've never even watched because I think woman who do that are horribley gross to sell there body

• Show Older
    • Stop talking to me.

• Fine bye bye

What Guys Said 2

• I'll throw in the opinion of another dude here...I would be like you and be upset if my girlfriend was doing this, but only for one reason: the fact that I would never do that to her.We're human and its in our nature to find people of the opposite gender attractive, so that I can't blame her for...thats the only reason girls went to see that movie...if it was the same movie and story line with a bunch of female strippers, you'd be lucky to see 25% of the audience females. Saying omg he's hot...or whatever I don't think is all that big of a deal, as long as she doesn't say it 15 times like your girlfriend seems to be doing.I think the biggest offense is she's looking for these guys naked online...thats what's really disrespectful. Honestly, she seems like an immature little school girl, but that's expected, assuming you are indeed under 18. As you get older, you'll experience more mature relationships and girls who won't do this to you.

• Finally another guy who actually went threw the same thing thank you sooooooooo mutch for posting on my side there's of course the messed up guys who watch girl p*rn then there's the girls who watch guy p*rn its on both sides girls need to relieze guys aren't all the same

• Show Older
    • *same

• Im not sure when the topic of p*rnography came to light, so I must have missed something...Im just making the statement based upon the story you described and what she's saying/doing...if she's into the whole p*rnography thing, that's just wrong.

• It's OK to be jealous, we don't like seeing our girls being so obsessed with other guys.Just don't take it so seriously, time will pass and she'll forget about it.