Can you say "I love you" after 6 months?

I met my girlfriend back in January of this year at a college fair, we started dating on February 5th. It will be 7 months we've been together next month, but my aunt says I can't love her because I haven't had sex with her and my aunt says I don't know nothing about her even though I have been with her for half a year. My girlfriend lived in Illinois for 2 months but she moved back to Florida due to her dad being sick and my aunt claims, "You don't know her and you've never had sex with her, you don't love her!" My girlfriend wants me to come to Florida to visit her in October and my aunt is against me going there and my aunt laughs at me whenever I say I trust her. Can you say ''I love you" after 6 months and is my aunt right.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, no offense, but your aunt is a f***ing tard. Do not listen to her, do not ask her for advice, do not tell her a damn thing because she'll throw it back in your face and you don't need that. She sounds very spiteful and has no f***ing clue what she's talking about. Seriously dude, it's your life, your decisions, and if she doesn't like it then she can go hug a live grenade.

• Haha I love this answer

• My 1st best answer! Thanks man.

• No problem, it was funny