After 3 months dating, she said she is not ready for a very serious relationship, what the heck?

So, maybe the question stands for it all. I have been dating this girl for a little bit more than three months. Everything was going pretty well (she even told me that she loves me one month ago) and suddendly from nowhere, she dropped the "I'm not ready for a serious relationship" statement in the following form: "I'm not ready for a very serious relationship, Of course I like you a lot but being very serious (for example thinking about the future together) is still a heavy burden for me." I am really confused since I fell for her, I really like her as well and everything was going on pretty well. I am sure she is not dating or seeing anyone else, and I also know that the "I'm not ready for a serious relationship" device is used for girls when they are not interested in the a new guy hovering, but what about being already 3 months dating seriuosly and by the way, we got to know each other like 10 months? Help to try to understand please!

Breaking news, she does not want to break up with me! WTF! I do not get it!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Is she younger than you? Sounds like she is since she's not ready for a commitment.

• Breaking news, she does not want to break up with me! WTF!

• Maybe you should ask her what went wrong. Sometimes there are misunderstandings and people get hurt and start to pull away...

• She is 3 years younger.

• I think you should date other people. Sorry.

• :( I just received this cold water shower today. I really like the girl.

• She's nuts :)

• She's probably lost interest in you for some reason and that's the excuse she's using to break it off.