How easily do women get jealous?

If a guy casually flirted with you for a minute or two, and you were mildly attracted to him, would seeing him do the same thing with another girl the next day be enough to make you seethe with jealousy

Most Helpful Girl

• very easily jealous.

but the period of how long she's known the guy matters. Meaning like you described, if she just met him and they talked and stuff for a brief moment, and he gave her attention first and then turned to another chick, shed be slightly jealous but would easily move on and may be won't even look back at the guy. However, if youve been friends with a guy for a while now, and flirting is daily, and you grow on that person, and then one day out of nowhere he hits on some other chick in front of you, the degree of jealousy is more intense followed by anger, pms, bitching ignoring and cold-heartedness towards the guy.

NEVER EVER flirt with another grl when uve already given signs to someone else initially. especially in front of her.

women want security from men. They want something meaningful and worthy even if it doesn't become into a long relationship, most women want a guy theyve dated who was good to her and liked her and they had good times. no one wants to be treated like shit or used and be played with, and to be honest, would you as a guy, or any guy, wanna be remembered as a douchebag or jerk or asshole in a girls memory?

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 17

• i'm not easily jealous because I know there are other guys out there who won't take that opportunity lightly and end up looking like a fool in my eyes. same reason why I dont' play games with guys I like, I myself am annoyed by those games.

i guess because I've been there and done that. a certain guy has tried to make me jealous and it only backfired on him.

• No way. I just wouldn't take him (or at least, his flirting) seriously anymore and write him off as a player.

• I'm not easily jealous, and that would really not effect me. I mean, he only flirted for a minute or two. wasn't like I was planning on marrying the guy.

• I would have 2 say ya alittle bit.. My guyfriend was flirting with another girl and I did get jelous and I immediately thought of him being a player I don't know why it might be true

• no

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm this makes me think of something I heard from my family before. Both men and women even when they are together married and a realtionship or whatever still look at other people of the opposite sex. I think it's human nature. I mean come on how many times have you seen a woman talk about some celeb they like or have said they like a way some buff guy looks. But I agree you shouldn't galk at someone right infront of your partner. It's out of respect.