Will I be OK with girls?

I have never had a relationship before and want one really bad. I've honestly never even been associated with girls before. My mom died when I was 13... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think the fact that you don't have much experience with girls is going to be a very attractive quality in and of itself for a certain girl. It's not so weird to be so inexperienced at your age. I'm a year older than you, and I've never been kissed either. I've devoted my time to improving myself, and watching the relationships around me. I've picked things up that most people don't notice, because I've been able to stay objective about it. My friends know to trust me when I get a "bad feeling" and tell them to stay away from someone. Usually the guy ends up in Jail...

Anyway, back to your dilemma!

Save that first kiss for someone really special! You don't want your first kiss story to be about some mistake you made in college... you want it to be a special experience! I'm not saying to go this drastic of course, but I'm saving my first kiss for my wedding day because I know that I will never have kissed anybody else. You don't need to ask a girl out because you want a relationship. If there is a girl you really like, you can ask her out if it feels right, but if you push it, it won't be genuine or mean anything. If you want to be the best guy for a girl someday, imagine walking down the aisle with your best friend, knowing you have no regrets.

One last word of advice... The fact that you have this little experience and that you seem to get so many girls to like you means that you are shark bait. The girls who push themselves at you are not the ones you should be going for. They are trying to "corrupt" you or something... look for the ones who need protecting.

I'm always down for talking if you need advice about any girls in particular... I can tell you if I get any weird vibes... (no it's not voodoo or something... just experienced observation. lol)

• I have no idea why you haven't been kissed yet because if you 'are' the way you write, you have very attractive qualities. Your answer was OK except one thing. I got my first kiss when I was 20. I thought I should do like you said and save it for someone special but you want to know something? I regret it. The first girl I kissed was SUPER hot no doubt, but I waited too long. If I had to do it again, I would have kissed earlier, to preserve my mental health and stay sane.

• Thanks :) And I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate your advice, but my decision is also sort of religiously based. Sort of a save myself for marriage kind of thing...