How do I know if he is serious about marrying me?

My boyfriend and I are in college, I'm 19 and he's 21. We have been on and off again for about 6 months, including the little bits of time when we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would say that you don't need to take this seriously at the moment. It sounds like he is really in to you and it is good that he said it but it is way to early in the relationship to be getting serious about that.

You said that you have been on and off for six months, that does not make the relationship sound serious. The other thing is you are still young and in college. You are going to want different things in the future and nothing is serious in college. You need to concentrate on having fun, concentrate on your college work and let nature take its course. If you are meant to be then things will work out but don't put any pressure on it or take things to seriously at the moment.