What would you choose the love of your life or your career?

If you had to choose between staying with the person you love or traveling someplace else to excel in your career what would you choose and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would always choose the love of my life because love does not come easy, but a career can be changed to whatever you want it to be, you may never find a person you love like that again, and really, if you love them, you would do anything for them,x

What Guys Said 13

• Career. There at 3.5 Billion females on this planet. At least 200 million of which are date-able. Chances are someone else will come along, especially if you have a better career.

• Wow.. that is a tough one. I would say the person you love. Eventually you can always find another job.

And there are those who think the opposite, however, its a gamble either way.

• At this point in time I would choose career because I haven't met anyone that I consider to be wife material. Were I in a long term relationship with someone I might try to get her to move with me if she were special enough, in otherwords if I wanted to marry her. Otherwise I would probably go with my career.

• The love of my life. I have the skillsets and talent for getting good jobs elsewhere with little difficulty. I can do so again. While it's true that finding a physically attractive person is easy, finding one who is attractive and we connect so well at is very difficult.

• Career.

My duty is to honor my heritage, honor my country and honor my morals. Besides the love of my life would only have to suffer, so I don't want to put them through that. I couldn't stand to see that and I couldn't see myself as myself for doing that. I'd just be a sack of crap.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 6

• If the love of your life is meant for you, loves you equally and worth it, shouldn't they understand how much that career means to you and maybe consider going with you?

If the "love of my life" was in that position of loving his career THAT much I'd go with him...

• Always love, because you can get new jobs

• I'd hope that the love of my life would just move with me

• It would be a hard decision. I know that people are going to say career now, but once you meet someone you really love you'd do anything for them. I would probably choose the person I love. My parents went through this, my mom was going to move to New York like her modeling agency wanted to she could become famous or whatever but she didn't want to leave my dad. I guess everything will play out how it's supposed to! :)

• Who is the idiot who downvoted all the answers saying they'd choose love over career?

More from Girls
1