Why must the dynamic of the relationship change?

Some men are full of sh*t, why is it men always say" just be honest babe",.or my personal fav "no matter what just don't lie to me".How is it a man can say what ever he wants to say, if it is hurtful or inappropriate at the time, etc what ever the case may be, and he's just being "honest".But the moment we decided to be honest...well oh boy all hell break loose you men act like women on your mensuration.Attitude, distant, some even bring up the b.s. even after you apologize for hurting there feeling...it's like a f***en joke.Why is it when we let the cat out the bag, and let you know "hey babes your really not slick, with it,.or I knew you did it 3months ago, hun "u really don't have one up on me. Etc...whatever fits.. All I'm saying why must the dynamic of the relationship change..lol...why is it when you believe you have one up on a person or..u out smart them your great..until they burst your bubble...then I have to offer you cheese with that whine...

Lol, OK fine both genders do it...but I beg to differ men are far more sensitive than women are about it..
Great she blocked me.. Hey doormatt... I know your still watching..lol I will leave you with this...The best thing about being an adult is you get to make all soughts of decision on your own you know...u should of decied to move on after the first disagreement, or was you looking for your "boyfriend of 5years" to help you decied that too. Why don't you take your "matured"ass to another post if your unhappy here...or be a leader post your own post " it's been 5yrs why he hasn't ask me to marry him yet?" there I helped u

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I wish I could empathize with you, but I can't. While I agree with you that people are afraid of the truth, whether it comes from a loved one or ESPECIALLY when it comes to self discovery (accepting that you are flawed is pretty damn tough), I seriously have NO idea whether or not you are a crazy person.Please understand, I must've read like 20 posts here on GAG coming from men and woman who give one side of the story, whether it's complaining about their loved one or, hell, even another GAG user. They SEEMED sane and legit, until you actually examined deeper into their story and found out it was actually the person giving the story who was truly insane, not the person who they were ranting about. After all, a clouded mind will perceive EVERYTHING around them as bad, but for all the things they see bad, the one thing they can't see is THEMSELF. Sorry to go all Yoda but, I really am trying to make a point and it usually just comes out kinda weird.So...I'll be neutral and say I hope everything works out for you.

• Hey, thanks for that..but truth be told I was speaking in general on my feelings an the people in my life. Well the situation came about from a discussion earlier, and I was sitting analyzing it and I deccied to post on it...im actually glad it created all this feed back..lol but OK I will take your response and I appreciated it..

• Always good to vent from time to time, glad you're getting a discussion out of it.

What Guys Said 7

• Men are more sensitive than women? LOL...that's comical.

• And YES I FIRMLY stand by what I said men are far more sensitive than women are., and please don't confuse what I'm saying with physcally, although we might be more dramatic you guys are far more sensative

• Show Older
    • Well I'll take your word for it then. :)

• Thanks Toulouse...very appreciated.

• "Attiude, distant, some even bring up the b.s. even after you apologize for hurting there feeling...it's like a f***en joke."Sorry to burst your bubble, but both genders do it, and women do it FAR more than men do.

• yep, watch what happens when a guy answers honestly when a girl asks the age old question "do these jeans make me look fat?"

• Gotta admit I'm confused. How about telling us exactly what happened, what you wanted to have happen, and maybe we can help figure out how to make em match up. That's what guys do. We're not very good at empathizing since that would make it harder for us to club prey and drag it back for the fire in our cave. I'll give it a shot though. I feel for you. You're a good person and just misunderstood. How did I do? ;-)

• Lmao, pretty good...for taking a shot in the dark lol, but judging on your profile pic your use to taking shots in the dark huh ;-) lol...smh.

• Show Older
    • Ah, I see it now. That's too funny!

• Wait but what happened?

• Men more sensitive than women? There are some. Such a society, masculinity is in crisis. Women act like men, men act like women. All are blended. Some people like it, some do not. I love that the woman acts like a woman and a man to acts like a man.

• Well, okay.thanks for your insight on this topic...I just feel like in certain situations such as the famous question like"how many partners you had" if a women said OK 30 for example a man will not except that as well as a women would accepts that answer, they will close up to,and a women would have to pasafiy his crushed ego...well hey you have some idea of what I'm tryin to say, women is just better at handling the truth. Lol

• only some men lol?

• Lmao, lol bahahaha...ok OK ...u got that one...ur right . That's when love come into play tho..right?

• This is called Girls Ask Guys.You have no question here. This is just one giant hateful rant against the other gender. This whole thing just sound stupid and sexist. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. OP - Grow the f*** up, and stop acting like a victim. Just because you have bad taste in men doesn't mean all men are like that.

• Smh...u know what its not that serious I'm very grown trust me...so sing your sad song some where else, it seems only immature people today are making comment similar to urs, I take it your self reflecting here..

• Show Older
    • If there were any such thing as God, people like you wouldn't even exist. You look like a f***ing cartoon character to me lol You're so one dimesional, and you don't even realize it. You're the one self-reflecting, and you're using something called projection, and you're not even aware of it... and it's so blatant that anyone who has even read two pages about psychology on wiki or has any common sense can see it. You need to grow the f*** up and stop blaming other people for your problems

• U know your a real f***en tool over there Dr. Phil...u have such hate in your because why "im self projecting" GIVE ME A BREAK, You AND DOOR MATT NEEDY ASSES SHOULD CHAT AND POST ABOUT IT. UR TO NEEDY, grow up and stop catching temper tantrum cos no one listening to u.. Stop over analyzing everything for a moment like a bitch..and then maybe you can get one Yoko Ono...

• Women are full of sh*t, they do this like a billion times more than men

• Lol, yeah but my point is you men act the worst about it.

• Have you ever spoken to a women?

What Girls Said 2

• I agree lolol...preach sista...

• Ur some kind of fire cracker kisses.. Miss "maturity", was w rong..glad she moved on she was boring,

• I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. May I suggest you be single for a while in order to sort out all you insane insecurities?

• I've been in a relationship for five years, thank you. And please, act your age.

• Show Older
    • I'm not backing down as I never took a stand in the first place. I'm being the mature one. If you wish to continue your rant on men, perhaps you should join a feminist site. You certainly don't sound 30-35. You don't even sound 14. You sound like a four year old who's older brother took her toy.

• Wow, what a sh*tty answer!