Girls and guys, who would you rather be with and why ?

Would you rather be with the guy/girl who is rich but you don't love or would you rather be with the guy/girl you don't love but is poor ?

Most Helpful Guy

• ive always been pretty humble and never rich myself, so I gotta go with poor on that one.

you don't need money to be happy

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 14

• Both rich & poor can easily dismantle a guy in love as a consequence and each has their baggage that can trip up having fun along the way. Since love is not the binder, you leave it us to determine why the hell we would be with either one as the premise.

If I pick having fun until The One comes along, e.g. dining/dancing, sports, lazy days, even sex then I am torn from past experiences almost 50-50 about the money. It would be the FUN that would make the difference, as money may open doors but not really provide more/less FUN as the binder.

• i would be with girl I love no matter she is poor or rich, I want kind of girl that is understanding and thinker,a girl that care about her relation ship,a girl that be nice, and does not just give up on me with first problem,someone that be loyal,

• Depends if she bought me a bogati I would marry the sh*t out of her. Love fades way quicker than the value on a million dollar car.

• Money isn't really that big of a deal

• While money comes and goes, most of the relationships I see do the same.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 1

• guy who was poor but that I loved