Guys, do you like shorter hair on a girl?

Lately, it seems like most girls have extremely long hair with waves that pretend to be natural, but we all know that´s not true.

On some girl this hair looks great and I know that most guys love long hair on a girl.

I´m kind of short to have hair that long and I´m skinny and my face is little with big eyes and full lips, but the shape of my face is small, so long hair doesn´t look good on me.

I had the same haircut all my life and I still have it now:

link

I have that same haircut (maybe a tiny bit shorter) but I´m blonde.

Guys, do you still like this sort of hairstyle? or does it have to be extremely long?

Most Helpful Guy

• That length is okay, but a few inches longer would be better IMO.

Only a very small number of women can pull off a short haircut well, and not end up looking like a 60-year-old woman who has "given up" on looking good, and instead gone "practical.".

For example, Sharon Gless from Burn Notice (in her 60s)

link

looks just like Michelle Williams (in her 30s, with an awful, ugly short haircut):

link

Audrey Marie Anderson from "The Unit" was able to pull off this Euro-style cut, because she has a small head and a bit of an angular face, but even she looks better with the longer hair she has now.

link

link

Longer hair looks youthful and healthy - people who are older and/or not healthy can't grow healthy-looking long hair. Thus, most guys prefer longer hair.

What Guys Said 7

• Below the chin is a fine length from my perspective but the full bangs like that are bleh.

• I like longer hair.

• I actually like short hair on women, especially pixie cuts.

• I prefer pixie hairstyles more than any other hairstyle on women.

• to be honest I don't really like it.. I love women with long hair.

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 2

• I know I'm not a guy, but I don't like it. It looks good on Jessica alva because she's so gorgeous but it doesn't do much for the average girl. Plus those bangs are not in style. If you'd had the same haircut your whole life it's dfinitely time to switch things up... Ps, lots of girls have long wavy hair that is naturally that way, like me

• Short hair doesn't look good on most girls

On celebrities, they can pull it off because they get surgery, injects and heavy contouring for cameras and the paparazzi, but most girls can't pull that off imo

An attractive girl is an attractive girl, but full shoulder length hair isn't too long nor is it extremely long.

link

You're seeing it in a black and white view to get the answers you want, but extremely long(and butt ass ugly) is this:

link

link