Guys, do you like shorter hair on a girl?

Lately, it seems like most girls have extremely long hair with waves that pretend to be natural, but we all know that´s not true.

On some girl this hair looks great and I know that most guys love long hair on a girl.

I´m kind of short to have hair that long and I´m skinny and my face is little with big eyes and full lips, but the shape of my face is small, so long hair doesn´t look good on me.

I had the same haircut all my life and I still have it now:

I have that same haircut (maybe a tiny bit shorter) but I´m blonde.

Guys, do you still like this sort of hairstyle? or does it have to be extremely long?

Most Helpful Guy

• That length is okay, but a few inches longer would be better IMO.

Only a very small number of women can pull off a short haircut well, and not end up looking like a 60-year-old woman who has "given up" on looking good, and instead gone "practical.".

For example, Sharon Gless from Burn Notice (in her 60s)

looks just like Michelle Williams (in her 30s, with an awful, ugly short haircut):

Audrey Marie Anderson from "The Unit" was able to pull off this Euro-style cut, because she has a small head and a bit of an angular face, but even she looks better with the longer hair she has now.

Longer hair looks youthful and healthy - people who are older and/or not healthy can't grow healthy-looking long hair. Thus, most guys prefer longer hair.