Girls when you're in a relationship for a while what are the benefits?

Is it the right time for the couple to touch each other in the private areas but no sex? Any other hot benefits that doesn't include intercourse?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how long they've been together.

Depends of which culture she or he was from, suggesting what types of "things" in a relationship would be deemed acceptable in private or public.

Personally, sex should be a special gift that can be controlled or happened when mutually comfortable and 150% sure that it should happen at the moment ALONE TOGETHER. Avoid stripping the underclothing... lessens the chances of making a baby when either of the couple is unsure about sex or child bearing, rearing, caring... for the rest of their lives.

Kissing makes me feel loved and safe for some reason, sexual intentions from the lover or not, I feel loved.

The touchy feelly stuff makes me feel wanted...^

Even if I were to be super individualistic and be perfectly fine alone, true relationships can unlock parts of one's self that have never been discovered yet.

I see true relationships as pacts or teams of lovers who will fight against all odds to make things work for the well-being of all and have someone to really confide/trust with many types of feelings or situations...