Men..... If you really are falling for / in love with a woman

What would you do and how do you treat her?

What is standard ?

And what do you do?

Thanks guys

Most Helpful Opinion

• My Girlfriend of 4 years is the love of my life.

I'd do anything to make her happy, I bought us a house, bought her a car, buys her jewelry, shoes and all that girls wants.

But that's just what money can get her.

I tell her every single day that I love her more than anything or anyone in the world, I tell her how beautiful she is, how I adore her and that I wouldn't be able to live without her.

I've never felt love before I met her :')

I usually take her out on dates and spend as much time as I can with her, we go to the movies, restaurants, ice skating (even though I suck) amusement parks and stuff like that.

Some days we just lay in bed all day and cuddle.

We never argue, we really love being together, we even go to the gym together and we could just cuddle in the sauna :)

I also really enjoy cooking for her, and she tells me that she loves the food so I'm really happy about that.

We also mess around a lot, and both of us likes to pull jokes on each other.

I've literally, got in 3 fights for her so far, not really something good to do but these guys were really bugging her, which of course bugs me too.

She's my best friend, soulmate, and lover.

To say the least, when she's happy I'm happy, if she's sad I'm sad, if she ever need anything I'll get it for her, there is absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for her.

• Oh my god she's so lucky ! :-)

• Hehe thank you :)