• Ask
  • myTake

If you loved somone that much?

ok so as the title says I'm in love have been for a few years. here's the issue we broke up 10 months ago. now all I want to know is who believes in... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't wait for next year.She might not be there lying around waiting for you anymore, and you'll see her ending up in another man's arm. Women love to have fun, and avoid dramas at all cost.

What Girls Said 2

• Its really your decision if you are happy to love someone and not receive what you're giving out...You may in the future, idk... but goodluck anyway :P

• Don't do all the chasing. She should meet you half way especially if she loves you as much as you love her. Don't give up until you know she really has no feelings for you. So that means you have to talk to her about it! Even get her opinion

What Guys Said 2

• One thing for sure is; You can't make someone love you.What we can do, is love. This person will sense love if it is selfless.Just be sure you do not come across as a stalker.Sometimes this is a fine line to walk. Back off if she is at all, any bit uncomfortable with your pursuit.As for not giving up; Nothing ventured, nothing gained.I wish you well.