• Ask
  • myTake

Should I stay or should I go?

I am in a monogomous uncommitted sexual relationship. The situation is that he says he's not ready for a relationship. The problem is we are kinda in... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 6

• So you are essentially exclusive f*** buddies. It sounds like he just doesn't want a label.

• he likes the attention..seems like he won't eat & won't allow other have u. give him an ultimatum tell him take a decision or else sorry hun..time to pack up Ur sack & leave ..ull find better around

• Stop being used. He is a normal male who just wants the best of all worlds without any commitment. We are all like that. It's the way we are!

• Obviously he wants someone for him, but not with commitment. He wants sex.You say you also watch movies and stuff, but guys also like cuddling, not only sex. Just because you cuddle it doesn't mean he likes you. You should dump him anyway. Plus, 18 years and you're on a relashionship like that?Seriously, what's wrong with (most) girls?

• you had to move on simply

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!