Do men really love the type of women who cater to them?

I am like a total rooky with this thing called love and I wondering, just wondering if there are men out there that really love it when a woman cooks... Show More

just wanted to say to all thanks for the great advices you gave me. its really helpfull because I was getting insecure and started to think that maybe I am oldfashioned or beeing toooo sweet. I do deserve someone who knows how to appreciate things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do men really love the type of women who cater to them?

Yes as it seems guys tend to love being the center of attention and having a gal submit to him and being catered to gives both as he's fawned over and he's in a position of power.

Just wondering is there are men out there that really love it when a woman cooks his food and serves it?

There are many guys like that out there as it seems guys tend to dislike doing household work and like the domination and power aspect to a gal serving him.

So is this just my luck or do I need to wake up and smell the flowers?

Probably both it's luck of your own making as you chose to be with this unappreciative guy and perhaps it's suited for you to wake up and smell the flowers by reevaluating the guys you're attracted to or the guys you attract.

• I didn't downvote you but you seem a little bit embittered there, lol.

• hey I'm fine with cooking if my wifes gona be fine with eating kd and whatnot but food isn't something I put a lot of effort into and girls tend to enjoy putting effort into it I just eat to fill myself

• @funkadelic5

What seems to be and what is tend to differ. I don't have anything to bitter about

@Chuck123

Some gals tend to enjoy putting effort into cooking. Seeing as studies show less gals know how to cook it's a bit skewed to say "girls" as if speaking about girls in general.