• Ask
  • myTake

I'm unsure about my relationship should I just break up with him?

Me and my boyfriend broke up about a month ago, we were separate for a week then got back together, ever since then things just haven't been the same, I don't know what to do, when he's off with friends I worry, when we have a serious text conversation I worry, I worry for pretty much everything now, not to mention the dreams I have of our relationship almost every night, should I break up with him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why are you worried so much and what are you worrying over? You left some crucial bits of information out of your question.

• super long story, but I'll go ahead and cut it short we broke up for a week becuase he said "he needed time to think" well in that week he started chasing some other girl and I believe he fell for her hard, well he came back begging for me and I gave him another chance, I worry he'll do it again.

• Show Older
    • Thank you, that's all I needed to hear

• You're welcome dear. It hurts to be known as "second best", but the sooner you break up, the sooner you can feel the hurt and get over it. Try to be as introspective as possible and look out for any future warning signs with new boys in the future and make a point of trying your best to be a great girlfriend, even though this was an unpleasant experience. You'll heal in time.

What Guys Said 4

• keep him on hold.having something is better than nothing so keep it going whilst you look for better

• that's horrible, I don't want to do that.

• how is it horrible? The same applies for him too. I've done that with girls before and it usually works fine.

• Clue me in: What's a Hipster?

• You should break up with him, from what I read he wanted to try his luck with another girl, but was unsuccessful and came back.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah

• if it's not the same and you can't stop thinking about it, he probably feels something similar. maybe you should talk to him about it?that or look for something better, because a relationship shouldn't feel like work, and you shouldn't have to think like that all the time :/

• I broke up with him and as soon as I did, I regretted it, my heart hurt and I felt like throwing up, we talked things out and we're back together, he actually said "you don't know how hard I have been trying to make it up to you"