I'm unsure about my relationship should I just break up with him?

Me and my boyfriend broke up about a month ago, we were separate for a week then got back together, ever since then things just haven't been the same, I don't know what to do, when he's off with friends I worry, when we have a serious text conversation I worry, I worry for pretty much everything now, not to mention the dreams I have of our relationship almost every night, should I break up with him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why are you worried so much and what are you worrying over? You left some crucial bits of information out of your question.

• You're welcome dear. It hurts to be known as "second best", but the sooner you break up, the sooner you can feel the hurt and get over it. Try to be as introspective as possible and look out for any future warning signs with new boys in the future and make a point of trying your best to be a great girlfriend, even though this was an unpleasant experience. You'll heal in time.

• Thank you, that's all I needed to hear

• I think he had the other girl lined up, wanted to give her a try, and the "break" with you was a "legit" reason to try and "shop around". If you stick around your current guy, he's just a comparison shopper from what I can tell. Do you really want to be known as the girlfriend who is only good enough until something better comes along? Seriously, I'd break up with him ASAP.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• You should break up with him, from what I read he wanted to try his luck with another girl, but was unsuccessful and came back.

• Clue me in: What's a Hipster?

• keep him on hold.having something is better than nothing so keep it going whilst you look for better

• how is it horrible? The same applies for him too. I've done that with girls before and it usually works fine.

• that's horrible, I don't want to do that.

What Girls Said 2

• if it's not the same and you can't stop thinking about it, he probably feels something similar. maybe you should talk to him about it?that or look for something better, because a relationship shouldn't feel like work, and you shouldn't have to think like that all the time :/

• I broke up with him and as soon as I did, I regretted it, my heart hurt and I felt like throwing up, we talked things out and we're back together, he actually said "you don't know how hard I have been trying to make it up to you"

• Yeah