• Ask
  • myTake

Does he really care? Am I being too clingy?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy I love very much. We've been together for about 8 months now but the past few months have been a... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• First, talk to your boyfriend . Find out more about his addiction. Sometimes his addiction is a product of him or her hiding from negative or uncomfortable feelings or situations.Some video game addicts treat their computer games, online connection, and game consoles as a self-medication when they are confronted with uncomfortable situations, like feeling sad, arguing with a friend, or getting a bad grade. Video game addicts “hide” in the game as a method of avoidance.Talking to your significant other can help him or her realize the gravity of the situation. Explain to him that hiding away from their problems will not necessarily solve, as much as their games can’t solve it for them. Explain and assure them that you will be there to guide and support them.The main point is to take your significant other away from his games and consoles as much as possible. For your boyfriend, try bringing him to sports competition and encourage him to try sports like football and basketball.Also you try to arrange a weekly picnic, a day alone with your significant other on the most romantic landscape you can think of. Make it a day he or she will cherish and look on to every week.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook