How to know the difference between being in love and having a crush?

I met this incredible guy 2 months ago and we have become really close friends ( but I know hesecretly likes me and he knows I like him back ) its just that we can't each other or become seriously involved because we both have jobs and scholarships to maintain .

Hes the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to bed . I see his face and I just feel comfort , I love looking at him , when he sits next to me I get all weak . I'm thinking about him all the time , one time he sent something funny on a chat and I said "oh I love him" out loud to myself ...

How do I make sure that this isn't just a crush ?

Most Helpful Guy

• well frankly after 2months I'd be skeptical that it's love, but it could be. Especially the way you describe it.

It sounds like it's some place between crush (which usually means you don't know much about) and love (which usually requires knowing someone more than a few months)... either way it sounds like you have very serious feelings for the guy that may verge on love if it isn't love already