What about having a girl hair wrap in a black bag is sexy? or at least in a pony tail?

Yesterday, I straightened my hair for college but I had no idea it was going to rain the day after and oh boy did it rained and snowed a bit. So I basically left school with a black bag over my hair and and umbrella. Anyways, I had people staring at me but it wasn't like wtf? it was more of stares of like "Wow" and people falling in love. They said I looked beautiful and I had a guy from a pizza store offer me another pizza for free, and a white guy who looked like a tourist startled when eh saw em and like a love STARE, lol the thing is I'm not lying! and another guy ran up to me to ask em out? What about a girl having her hair wrap in black bag is sexy? I mean I still got hit on even without my hair wrap. But I just fidn amusing how people were like really really ON ME

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer when girls have their hair up, but putting it in a bag is weird. use an umbrella

• I did. I just gave it some extra protection with a bag because I was in a rush and couldn't find a hat.