Do I still love my ex-girlfriend after breaking up with her?

Hi there.. I've just cried my eyes out of thinking about my ex-girlfriend being single - she's out there, can be flirted with, could have sex with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't get back together with her. Take it from a guy that dated a girl for 3 years and his girlfriend broke up with him for no reason, it's time to move on. There is no such thing as the "One true love", it's something that develops, and as you get over this break up you will start dating other girls and maybe even fall in love with one of them more than you were in love with this girl.

I know this is hard to believe because you just lost a part of yourself and your best friend, but trust me when I say that your heart will heal and you will learn from this relationship and move on. I'm not saying that everyday will be great and you'll never think or feel anything towards her, you always will have those memories no matter how much you try and forget, but allow those memories and actions of that relationship to make you into a better man. I still feel the heartache sometimes because I think that I could have done better, and what you said, just thinking about her with another guy hurts so much, but I know it's cliche to say, if you love someone let them go, don't forget about them but let them be free and don't hold onto her. Once you forgive yourself and you forgive her, you will be free just as much as she is.

And above all if it's meant to be then you two will meet again and fall in love again.

Hope this helped

and Good luck!

• Thanks man, that's what I needed.. :)