Am I just meant to be alone forever?

I don't want to have you read a long story, but long story short, I am in love with someone who does not feel the same. I have done everything I can... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah I have DEFINATLY had this with a girl. It's been two years an I am finally almost over her. It was not easy at all. I'd dream about her and think about her all the time. Your mind seems to play tricks on you. My situation was I never made a move and I was too afraid. I always had regrets about it but things may have been better this way. There's no easy way of letting go except time. I wish I had some good advice for you but there really is none except meeting new guys. Don't try to fight your feelings for him cause it will just make things worse, just try to stay focused and let time pass. You will get over it though, I honestly never thought I would but I am and I'm glad, to be honest it was miserable.