My Girlfriend doesn't know if she loves me anymore-any insight?

My Girlfriend and I had been together for 5 months now. We had been fight almost once a week for the past month. I few days ago, I asked her do you... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't trip and stay cool like fonzie ha ha but no seriously if she didn't like ya she wouldn't be talking to ya you're over thinking the situation man just take it slow and give her time to figure it out and if it takes her forever to figure it out then consider trying no contact for a bit and see how she reacts if she text or calls just talk to her like someone you've known forever but haven't seen in awhile do not act like you head over heels for the girl j/s...sometimes people need time apart to think and figure sh*t out and then they'll get back together and be stonger than ever but you gotta play it cool and keep your mind from wondering bout her and her intentions play xbox go to the gym do sh*t that is going to benefit you and your own life, go on a date because it'll help your self esteem just don't try dippin in your date if you really want this other girl lol but yea self improvement is always good and we can always improve ourselves in some way...Good luck

• thanks you

• No prob glad to help I've been through some sh*t with females and am glad to help anyone to prevent them from learning the hardway but sometimes that's the only way people such as myself learn I guess lol but most of all you gotta be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else or make someone else happy. You are most important in your life and self improvement and a positive attitude is your key to happiness as well as your happiness with someone else...