Should I continue waiting or give up?

Hello. I hope you'll are able to help me. There's this girl which I have dated for about 2 months and I really like her very much. However, she told me that she just isn't confident for a relationship. Her past relationships are pretty bad(guy cheated on her). One thing is for sure is that our... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I've kinda been through the same. Few months ago I fell in love with a guy from Australie (I'm from The Netherlands), he loves me too, but said that we can't be together because we live too far away. He also said it was better for me to move on, because I only deserve the best, and he thought that was someone else than him. I also asked him how he felt if I tried to move on, he told me he would try too, but there was probably no one else he could love more than he loved me.

So in your case, I guess she loves you, but she's not ready for it yet and thinks that you deserve better than her.

If you really love her, just say that you can't move on because you love her so much, and that you will wait untill she is ready and that you're always there for her..