• Ask
  • myTake

Should I continue waiting or give up?

Hello. I hope you'll are able to help me. There's this girl which I have dated for about 2 months and I really like her very much. However, she told me that she just isn't confident for a relationship. Her past relationships are pretty bad(guy cheated on her). One thing is for sure is that our feelings are mutual and we like each other. So now, she told me to stop waiting for her and that I deserve a girl much better than her as she says that she terrible is in relationships and that I will be sad if I continued waiting and now she's trying to distance herself from me to try to get me to lose feelings for her. I asked her if I were to stop waiting how will she feel and she replied that she will be sad but its for the better. I really don't understand what to do...can someone please help me out here? (she broke up with her boyfriend 3 months ago)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've kinda been through the same. Few months ago I fell in love with a guy from Australie (I'm from The Netherlands), he loves me too, but said that we can't be together because we live too far away. He also said it was better for me to move on, because I only deserve the best, and he thought that was someone else than him. I also asked him how he felt if I tried to move on, he told me he would try too, but there was probably no one else he could love more than he loved me. So in your case, I guess she loves you, but she's not ready for it yet and thinks that you deserve better than her.If you really love her, just say that you can't move on because you love her so much, and that you will wait untill she is ready and that you're always there for her..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• This is easy man...she doesn't want a relationship with you. She's just trying to be nice to you. Never wait on women man. She made it very very clear that she's not into you. This is not confusing at all. Learn to see the red flags with a girl is losing interest. Pay little attention to what they say...instead let their actions tell you how they really feel. Good luck

• You know her, we don't.If you think she's just having an insecure week, then stay with her.If she's been like that ever since you started "dating" then move on and respect her words.