Help with boyfriend, says he loves me and is sorry but doesn't show it. Why?

My boyfriend has been with me for a year he is very stubborn and impossible , everything is about his respect and he puts me down calls me names and cheated on me about 5 months ago. I'm misrable but I do love him and he makes it hard to leave with his tantrums and constant rude texts if I do which he uses things against me, even private personal and embarrassing things which no one should do especially if your sick. He says he's sorry for what he has done and try's to level , he calls me a user Because he got me a kitten after him cheating after I had a miscarriage 2 weeks earlier he asked me first two nights if I was OK and after that nothing , no support he cheats and uses the fact that I was upset and unsure about being with him as an excuse. He acts normal and tells me off if I'm upset to this day he says he tries but doesn't you would think he would b more sympathetic . After waiting this long he acts nice for a few secs and thinks he can yell wen he wants etc. I've found my self miserable and turning into a b**** I dnt mean to but I'm hurt and he makes no effort in fact try's to make me out to b worse and picks fights and blames me. He says he loves me but seems more like I'm a trophy girlfriend for him to treat as he likes and is more about possession . Does he seriously not c himself? And why doesn't he try ? why always beg for me and talk about marriage and not try at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are "misrable but I do love him" notice anything wrong with that sentence?!

This is not love, this is bull*hit. Pure and simple.

He plays mr lover to fool you into you. You my friend are being played.

You need to leave and be a strong person. When he tries "he makes it hard to leave with his tantrums and constant rude texts if I do which he uses things against me, even private personal and embarrassing things which no one should do especially if your sick" you need still walk out the door. He doesn't respect you, you have no back bone. I'm sure you can think of embarrassing things about him that you could tell.

This is not love. You are foolish if you think otherwise.

My ex cheated (with his ex girlfriend who was in town) and I kicked him to the curb, never looked back.

This man does not match your value.