• Ask
  • myTake

Why did my ex do this..?

I know my question is clichè but I just can't seem to get over my ex and it has been probably 7-9months already. We've known each other since 2years... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hes playing games as well as playing u..he knows that every time he leaves and comes bakk you take him bakk with arms wide open and he's going to continue doing this til you put a stop to it

What Guys Said 3

• Men want a fun, self-confident gal who respects herself and who doesn't need him to have a good time.. and this guy sounds like a retarded personNot only should you respect other people, but you should demand the same degree of respect for yourself. You should never put up with any kind disrespect from anyone, especially a person you are in a relationship with. You will have a much better chance of keeping a woman interested in you if you stand up yourself, than if you allow him to walk all over you.

• I agree too, don't let him mess with you like that, tell him that it isn't funny, and if he has something to say to you then why is he acting like that

• It sounds like one of 2 things. Number 1: He wants you as his back up plan. In other words, it is nice for him to know if he can't find someone else that you will still be around. If this is the case you are better off with out him. Number 2: He is just plain flaky or he has problems making commitments. If this is the case, if you really really care about him, you should suggest going to therapy to figure out what makes him acts this way, and how to control it. If not keep him out of your life.You did not mention an important item, when he comes back do you have sex with him? If you do, that could be the answer...he wants some sex, and will say whatever to get it.

• Get a man and not a game playing boy. Stop wasting your emotions on this crap

What Girls Said 1