Why did my ex do this..?

I know my question is clichè but I just can't seem to get over my ex and it has been probably 7-9months already. We've known each other since 2years ago and things went complicated the moment we went into a rs. He left me without leaving his reasons why and he came back telling me he wants us to start afresh, we should catch up, all those reasons that is so common. And then he'll disappear and reappear. It just goes on. With the ones closest to me, he told them he loves me but he doesn't want me to know. But with me, at one point he says he love me, but at the end of the day before disappearing, I found out he asked my friend to tell me he don't love me. Right until today, I've no idea why he did what he did. I may be a little slow in this area. I really need opinions and advices. Help anyone? And thankyou.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hes playing games as well as playing u..he knows that every time he leaves and comes bakk you take him bakk with arms wide open and he's going to continue doing this til you put a stop to it