• Ask
  • myTake

What to get a guy for Valentine's day?

This guy and I have been involved with other for a while. He put a lot of thought into my Valentine's day gift. He got me my favorite chocolates. I also told him a year or two what my favorite chocolates were. He remembered after all this time. He also has one more surprise for me. He says that I don't have to get him anything but with all the thought he's done for me. I want to get him something. His favorite candy is Reese's and I plan on getting him that but I don't know what else.

it's long distance.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• interesting responses so far, I feel fortunate to be in the company of these representatives of my gender...my philosophy about gift giving is simple: if you want the gift to be remembered and appreciated, make it something that relates to something that you know about them, preferably something that you two share. don't get something because it looks cool, or costs a lot of money. if you both like music, you can get a cd of a band you both like, with a favorite song that reminds you of a special time you spent together. it can be anything at all. just think of something you know about him, and think of something that you can show him that represents that idea to you, and to him. it will go a long way...

What Guys Said 16

• European women will usually get you a book of poetry for V day. What a converation starter!They still get me these gifts occasionally, even though I'm married now! Love these European women!

• Doesn't sound you are considering sexso perhaps an hour long massage

• LD? Same gift - a certificate & tell him he better be thinking of you the whole time!

• Let him PIITB (srs).

• Hey there .Really it does not matter what you get him , you matter not the gift .At least that's how I think .

• molly

• someone on here is a lame

• Just make him feel like the most important person in your life. That's the spirit of celebrating Valentines Day.

• I would make him make him a reese's cup heart with :P a picture of you together with him and a little cute caption in the bottom of the picture. (idk if that's cheesy)

• bake him something that you are really good at! if not a good baker then get him something that is his hobby or something that he is interested in. doesn't have to be anything expensive. obviously, wear sexy dress on Valentine's day for him! good luck!

• ANAL SEX

• I don't celebrate vday when I'm in a relationship because I feel everyday should be like that day. I just feel that its a day for jerks to make up for being jerks. and the same for women. But give a private a show you can never go wrong with a little tlc time.

• Buy yourself some sexy red lingerie and high heels and give him a great time. That's all we guys want for V-day. Leave the heels on even during sex.

• Like your way of thinking !

• Who cares. Buy him a shirt.

• let him shag you up the ass

• bake cookies and put reese's in them lol ;p

• i wish there was a girl who likes me so she can give me a gift and I give her one too , but I'm too ugly to have a girlfriend or female friends

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!