I am trying to focus on how many people actually chose a valentine, being a new person they had not gone out with before, for a date.
It seems that Valentine's day has lost its appeal for new people to get together. Any comments on this?
- Vote A Went out with my bf/gf
- Vote B Went out with a new person as a valentine
- Vote C Single or in a relationship and didn't go out
- Vote D Anti Valentine's celebration of some kind
- Vote E Wait, was it just Valentine's day?
Most Helpful Girl
I got together with a bunch of single friends and we had a party. It was awesome. :)1