I am trying to focus on how many people actually chose a valentine, being a new person they had not gone out with before, for a date.
It seems that Valentine's day has lost its appeal for new people to get together. Any comments on this?
- Anti Valentine's celebration of some kindVote A
- Went out with a new person as a valentineVote B
- Wait, was it just Valentine's day?Vote C
- Went out with my bf/gfVote D
- Single or in a relationship and didn't go outVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I got together with a bunch of single friends and we had a party. It was awesome. :)1