I am trying to focus on how many people actually chose a valentine, being a new person they had not gone out with before, for a date.
It seems that Valentine's day has lost its appeal for new people to get together. Any comments on this?
- Went out with my bf/gf34% (11)0% (0)19% (11)Vote
- Went out with a new person as a valentine0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Single or in a relationship and didn't go out41% (13)68% (17)53% (30)Vote
- Anti Valentine's celebration of some kind3% (1)8% (2)5% (3)Vote
- Wait, was it just Valentine's day?22% (7)24% (6)23% (13)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I got together with a bunch of single friends and we had a party. It was awesome. :)1