How many of us had a date for Valentine's this year?

Poll question!I am trying to focus on how many people actually chose a valentine, being a new person they had not gone out with before, for a date.It seems that Valentine's day has lost its appeal for new people to get together. Any comments on this?

This question has a poll!

• Went out with my bf/gf Vote A
  • Went out with a new person as a valentine Vote B
  • Single or in a relationship and didn't go out Vote C
  • Anti Valentine's celebration of some kind Vote D
  • Wait, was it just Valentine's day? Vote E

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I got together with a bunch of single friends and we had a party. It was awesome. :)

• Shouldn't we have a "Single day" :D ?we should make a day for couples and a day for singles!

What Girls Said 16

• I watched 3rd Rock from the Sun with three loving dogs :-) I voted C.

• went out with my special guy

• Just became single and conetnd with out a valentine. Went to dinner with a friend :-)

• was it a new guy friend? The specifics are kind of important here.

• No, a good childhood friend :-)

• Don't remind me :( I'm still not over the person I was seeing last month. I did get asked out though, but it would have been awful. I stayed at home and ordered Chinese food.

• Does my dog count? I never get asked out. LOL.

• Single with no valentine. But I spent the day watching movie and baking.

• Im in a relationship but I had to work that day

• I was together with my Boyfriend :) He bought me three roses, a red, an orange and a white one, so sweet! :)(been together for 11 months)

• school colors?

• Show Older
    • Not on Denmark

• * In

• Valentine's is too commercialized for me. Me and the boyfriend will hang out when were both free next. Neither of us really likes all the fancy romantic stuff anyway. We're both perfectly happy being down to earth.

• Spent the day working and hanged out with friends in the evening...

• My impression is that Valentine's is for established couples, or to become a couple. I would never go on a casual date with a new guy on Valentine's because I think there'd be a weird kind of pressure to act closer to him than I feel. Homie don't play that.

• I think due to the over commercialization of Valentine's day, this is now the case. A person used to be able to ask someone to be their valentine. And it was a casual way to go on a date with a person you were crushing on for a while.Now...yeah, I imagine a person doesn't want to go out with a new person because the "holiday'" is more geared towards being very romantic.

• I had champagne, strawberry, and watched the Die Hard movie with my single girl, does that counts since I am straight? Oh well, I had a good time anyways. :)

• sounds like a perfect night to me.

• not me,yay for being lonely :P saw friends instead :)

• Not me.

• nope, but that's a good idea, being that its mating season..

• Went out and had a wonderful dinner with my bf.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm not single, but I didn't go out since my Girlfriend is abroad in australia

• Mean to vote D, somehow clicked C. Ooops. Yeah just hung out with a buddy and drank lol.

• i haven't had a Valentine for 7 years. I had a girl I liked and I thought liked me wished her Happy Valentines Day though, she did the same thing, but then found out later that she's been dating a guy for three weeks. Long and complicated story. Anybody that's friends with me that wants to hear about it message me.

• Never been on a date, I went alone to a bar and ate dinner then I went to see a Canadian band called "The Tragically Hip"

• Didn't go on a date but went to a class.Would have gone on a date though if I thought anybody I'd invite would go out with me.

• in GAG

• I had a midterm exam, and no date.

• im single and didn't go out until later that night. then me and my friends with benefits got together. it was nice not having sex and just talking and watching a movie.

• nopeee

• single

• I had a date with my pillow,If tat counts