How many of us had a date for Valentine's this year?

Poll question!

I am trying to focus on how many people actually chose a valentine, being a new person they had not gone out with before, for a date.

It seems that Valentine's day has lost its appeal for new people to get together. Any comments on this?

• Went out with my bf/gf
  • Went out with a new person as a valentine
  • Single or in a relationship and didn't go out
  • Anti Valentine's celebration of some kind
  • Wait, was it just Valentine's day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I got together with a bunch of single friends and we had a party. It was awesome. :)

• Shouldn't we have a "Single day" :D ?we should make a day for couples and a day for singles!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 17

• Does my dog count? I never get asked out. LOL.

• My impression is that Valentine's is for established couples, or to become a couple. I would never go on a casual date with a new guy on Valentine's because I think there'd be a weird kind of pressure to act closer to him than I feel. Homie don't play that.

• I think due to the over commercialization of Valentine's day, this is now the case. A person used to be able to ask someone to be their valentine. And it was a casual way to go on a date with a person you were crushing on for a while.

Now...yeah, I imagine a person doesn't want to go out with a new person because the "holiday'" is more geared towards being very romantic.

• Don't remind me :( I'm still not over the person I was seeing last month. I did get asked out though, but it would have been awful. I stayed at home and ordered Chinese food.

• Valentine's is too commercialized for me. Me and the boyfriend will hang out when were both free next. Neither of us really likes all the fancy romantic stuff anyway. We're both perfectly happy being down to earth.

• not me,yay for being lonely :P saw friends instead :)

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 11

• Mean to vote D, somehow clicked C. Ooops.

Yeah just hung out with a buddy and drank lol.

• Didn't go on a date but went to a class.

Would have gone on a date though if I thought anybody I'd invite would go out with me.

• I'm not single, but I didn't go out since my Girlfriend is abroad in australia

• in GAG

• nopeee

More from Guys
6