Stories of reuniting with the love in your life and get married?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up last year. But there is no a day I live without thinking and crying for me... I miss him so much badly and I feel... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• The story you seek is really rare. It happens only in Nicholas Sparks movies and books.

You have my sympathy. I've been there, and since I've been there, I've only been hurt more, but I'm mature enough to know that eventually I'll find a girl that's meant for me.

This is what you need to realize. Odds are, he's not going to come back to you, and even if he did, you really shouldn't take him back. Exes are exes for reasons, and everything happens for a reason.

So, I'm going to write you a new story...

Right now, you're in pain, constantly thinking about a love that once hurt and left you. However, over time, you heal...and over time, you tear down the walls that you were forced to build because of your pain. And when the time is right, you meet a man that completes you and makes you whole. This is the guy who would never break up with you and make you want him to come back. This is the guy who sticks with you during the highs and lows, and you'll realize that you love him as much as he loves you.

I seek the above story for myself as well, and hopefully someday people like us have that storybook ending. Regardless, its a much better story than getting back together with an ex that ripped your heart out.

Move on. Start the healing process.

Good luck.