Why men stay with women they don't love

1) Why do men stay with women they don't love? I know not all men do this, but to the ones who do. This could be if you're dating, living together or are married. Why stay wih someone if you don't love someone?

2) have you ever stayed with someone to fill in the good I someone else

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There are lots of reasons but it depends on the person.

He could have low self esteem issues and feel as if he cannot win over any other girl except the one he's got. And therefore will do what ever he can to keep with her. I have felt this way off and on throughout my life.

He could be in it because the sex is really good and he doesn't want to part from it and not get sex regularly.

My brother is like that with his current girlfriend. They met when they were at the lowest points in their lives and that's how they were able to connect. They've been together for 10 years, but my brother is reluctant to marry her because a part of him is not happy with her at all.

As for me, I stayed with a girl who agreed that we are better off as friends with benefits. And the reason I stayed with her was because the sex was good and the more I stayed with her the more it felt like a relationship. The sex got better and better. Yet she was a horrible person who was using me for free stuff. I stayed with her because I didn't know any better. I stayed with her because although she was ruining my life, she made me feel better about myself. When I finally cast her aside, my life improved tremendously.

• I believe my brother stays with her because he doesn't think he could get another girl to love him. He and his girl are both very nerdy and socially awkward. This girl is the only girl he's ever kissed much less have sex with. I bet he's afraid to break up with her because he is afraid he would be single forever.

• Because guys are pigs

• So you mean he stays with her for the sexual purpose even though he doesn't love her?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Because of reasons like money, sex, or they were blackmailed.

2. No, never.

• Because in a divorce, she will take the house the kids and half my sh*t.

Same reason why some guys would prefer to kill their wives rather than go through divorce.

What Girls Said 1

• For married men it definitely has something to do with their responsibility towards their children.Divorce takes a lot of arrangement and some men just don't like to go through all this.So they choose to stay.

For the dating couple I am not so sure but I think their partner must have some importance or benefit on them.Otherwise,they won't stay.I see a lot of this happens nowadays.So pathetic especially they go out and try to have fun with other women.

• Yes it's so disrespectful. I work at a store and the older men seem a little too friendly. Even when their wife is there. I can't say anything either, all I can do is smile and laugh as their wife gives me a fake smile or dirty look.

• I am so disgust by some married creepers who try to flirt with hot girls.

• HAHA! It's disgusting