Why won't she tell me its over?

I been dating a girl for about 6 months, we have been talking for almost a year. Things were really good for those 6 months until.. I found her diary... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well Sounds Like To Me She Knows She Has A Good Man & She Don't Want To Loose That. & To Answer Your Thoughts Something Had To Happen Between Her&The Baby father because if it didn't she wouldn't of got mad at you & called you out your name. She was feeling guilty & that's what guilty people do turn it around,but I can be wrong. But she's also taking you for granted & probably because she know y'all relationship been good so far& your a nice guy . But I hope that helped (:

• Thanks for your reply.I have texted her 3 times in the past 2 weeks she hasn't replied. What's up with that? She needs to women up and tell me its over if its over!

• Wow! I will take that as its over! My advice to youu is do you & get yourself together. Watch how fast she come running back & don't let her back in your life so easily either because she will do it again trust me. Remember "You Never Know What's Good Until Its Gone"Goodluck