Why won't she tell me its over?

I been dating a girl for about 6 months, we have been talking for almost a year. Things were really good for those 6 months until.. I found her diary which for dumb reason I picked a page to read. On the page I read I saw she feel asleep in her baby fathers bed! That night I read it we still had sex, which was the worst sex we have had in our 6 months together. For the first time in my life I met a girl I don't want to lie to.. So on the drive home I called her and told her what I read. She called me a pig for still trying to sleep with her after reading what I read, telling me it looks bad but its not what it looks like. We didn't talk for a couple of days. The day before I left for vacation I went to her house she kissed me and told she loved me. While on vacation we texted, she told me she loved me, wished me a happy Fathers Day, sent me some really skimpy photos. Being back from vacation now for a week, we haven't really talked .I did ask her out for a weekend date yesterday and... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Sounds Like To Me She Knows She Has A Good Man & She Don't Want To Loose That. & To Answer Your Thoughts Something Had To Happen Between Her&The Baby father because if it didn't she wouldn't of got mad at you & called you out your name. She was feeling guilty & that's what guilty people do turn it around,but I can be wrong. But she's also taking you for granted & probably because she know y'all relationship been good so far& your a nice guy . But I hope that helped (:

• Thanks for your reply.I have texted her 3 times in the past 2 weeks she hasn't replied. What's up with that? She needs to women up and tell me its over if its over!

• Wow! I will take that as its over! My advice to youu is do you & get yourself together. Watch how fast she come running back & don't let her back in your life so easily either because she will do it again trust me. Remember "You Never Know What's Good Until Its Gone"Goodluck