• Ask
  • myTake

How can I make my boyfriend fall head over heels

we've been together for 2 years now, and been through almost everything together. The beginning of our relationship was perfect until almost a year... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• when around him, do something nonchalantly that he would find really appealing.if he's into things like Video Games and Anime, one day just sit down and watch some Pokemon when he's like, 5 minutes away from home and on the way back, or put on a game (no Facebook games)walk around in yoga pants and a bra when home alone with him, show off the figure.dont forget that to really seal the deal, you need to be good in the bedroom.Buy a "sexy devil" costume, or a french maid outfit.Another thing, never ever EVER compare him to your ex, give him the silent treatment or try to impose any "women logic" on him (google it to see what fits the category) and also, don't mention your ex, ever, and for the love of god, do NOT talk about his embarrassing things to your friends, because our friends talk to their friends, their friends talk to our friends, our friends talk to us.Never judge him.Don't nag.Communicate directly, we don't get subtle hints, and if you give us the silent treatment and expect us to just know what went wrong, then we'll just think your a bitch.there are countless things to do, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

What Guys Said 10

• You can't 'make' anyone feel any certain way. Probably, work pressures play a big role I making you both unhappy and on edge. Or, there could be dissatisfaction with getting together too soon in our lives. Sometimes people just get restless and want their freedom.All you can do is talk through what is stressing either of you out. Maybe it's timefor a change of job or location.Or, sad to say, maybe it's time you both had your freedom back.

• There is no special formula to get someone to fall head over heels for you, unless you are that desperate and ready to go try hoodoo spells, which I think is insane. I think you should take some time and stop and talk with him and find out what his damn problem is, because I definitely bet that it's from his side and if he needs some time to get his act together, give him the time and space and tell him to come back to talk things out when he finally knows what's wrong. if that don't work and you guys still can't figure it out, then maybe get into couples therapy.

• 1. Research what love is, then don't judge him by it, simply forgive/forget, then get busy applying all those things love is meant to be on him.2. Take a week off from thinking about yourself completely - without badgering him, think about what would make his life easier and like a bulldozer, clear the way until he can submit to a long massage and loving kisses.Sometimes life gets in the way of everyday love.

• Go on a little vacation. Or spend some time apart by you going to see family somewhere else. That might rekindle what you guys used to have.

• I think he needs some space to be himself. He seems to be struggling in your relationship and who knows what's going through his head right now. I say you sit down with him and tell him that you're going to give him space. Maybe even call things off for a while. During this time you should enjoy being alone and improving yourself. Be the strongest version of yourself. Set new goals and achieve them. Start working out more rigorously than ever. Study harder. Work harder. Use this time to discover new things about yourself. Think of this as an opportunity for growth. To work on your image and mind.

• Well I think after a year people just get more comfortable with each other and start taking each other for granted.

• I think you may just be getting sick of each other. If you trust him then you need a break, and no, not as in sleep with others. I mean a break as in you are still together but you just spend more time with friends than with him for a while. You will have time to cool down years worth of frustrations. Then take him somewhere nice where you don't have to worry about anything. By the end each of your frustrations will hopefully be gone, you will each have time to maybe see things you no longer do for each other, and then you will end it with a nice romantic dinner or vacation to rekindle a old flame.

• Make him a little jealous, but not too jealous. There is a fine line.

• Spend some time apart

What Girls Said 1

• The unfortunate truth about the situation is that you can never make someone fall in love with you. They either love you or they don't. Doing things and changing yourself to win them over never works.Be yourself, live your life for yourself and don't worry about his feelings. As I have been getting older, I have started to realize that doing things for the sake of the other person never gets you the result you want. You always end up losing out on part of your dignity by giving so much of yourself just to please the other person, and then you end up feeling as though you have been taken advantage of.Instead of trying to win his love. Try to think about whether or not he has been doing enough to keep yours. If he is no longer involved in the relationship enough, then you need to let him know. Talk to him and tell him what is bothering you about the relationship and what you would like to see change.If he is unable to change things, or is unwilling, then you need to break up with him and find a guy who will be head over heels to be with you.It's going to be hard if you have to leave him. But you will be better off. A guy who only wants to be with you because of convenience and never puts time or effort into the relationship is not someone you need to be with. So talk to him about this and let him know you feel as though he is not putting much effort into the relationship. Tell him you miss how he used to say cute things. It's the responsibility of both people to keep the romance alive, and to not let one another be taken for granted. But in long term relationships, this is often what happens.