How do you know if you are deeply falling in love?

It may sound like a dumb question but how do you know? And I mean true love if that even exists. Is there a difference with the feeling you get if... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Love is something that can be pretty overpowering I think. In my experience it's ruled a lot of decisions I've made in the past, and sometimes kept me in relationships I didn't want to be in. For example I was in love with a woman who betrayed me many times over, and no matter how toxic the relationship was I didn't leave... Took me ages to finally break it off with her. Another case I was in love with somebody very truly and deeply. I tried telling myself that I didn't love her. Fact is I was afraid to love somebody again. But despite my efforts to not feel a certain way I couldn't shake how I felt. Dan Vebber wrote a line, in an episode of my favorite T.V. series, that puts it quite eloquently...

- "Love isn't brains, children, it's blood... blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -

Funny thing about it is... It's true. Love makes you feel a certain way, and really it has a power over you like nothing else. Really, it can be beautiful, it can be painful, and it can be everything in between, It can also be inspiration, motivation, but it can also be paralyzing and you'll know it when you feel it. Maybe not always at first, but you always feel it at some point or another.

• I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

• Damn man, you put it in suc a true way xD that's cute, well hope your love life goes well dude, and you too who ever asked this question. Don't worry love is always there , somewhere xD <3