FWB turns into love and a real relationship? How possible is that?

I'm curious if someone has experienced that. If that's the case, how did that happen? Who did the first move or said how he/she's feeling? And can you say everything was perfect after that or were there troubles related to the FWB-phase at the beginning?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• it's normal when people have sex.

hence why some people shouldn't even think about FWBs, it's inherently for people who can divorce sex and emotion, well that's the point of it.

• I've experienced that once. I just fell for her and luckily she felt the same. I would say it's not a highly likely thing from all the stuff I've read on GAG about FWB not going anywhere.

• Fwb never leads to a healthy relationship.It starts of with saying I'm going to test you out and see if your any good and just use you to meet my needs. When you stop meeting their needs they will move on. There is no commitment from the start and it's the foundation of things won't last. And someones feelings will want more and get hurt.

What Girls Said 2

• not really possible

• I had a FWB relationship he was 10 years my junior it started out OK but he kept wanting more. Finally I had to break it off he was to young for me and I just wasn't ready for a commitment yet .