Do you like horses? I LOVE HORSES!

I know a great website for horse lovers like myself.

I'd post the link to the website, but apparently: "You have to be Xper Level 4+ to have a link in your post."
I like all kinds of horses.
I like horses

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like horses, yes. I've owned horses my entire life and the thought of being without one makes me sad lol.

• www.horseforum.com

• Show Older
    • We should all be friends on that forum.

• I have the same profile pic and screen name on there too!

What Girls Said 25

• i like horses. haven't ridden a horse since I was 12. my best friend and her sisters had horses and they let me ride with them. it was so fun, especially bareback.

• I LOVE riding horses bareback!1!111!111!

• Arabian horses yes - their supposed to be quite healthy whatever - but my fav animal is a giraffe.

• giraffes are kinda like horses with super-long necks!

• ikr - they are so cute and vulnerable

• Horses are scary. Beautiful, but scary.

• Why are they scary> are you scared of their size?

• No she's scared because they are unpredictable like any other animal - including humans.The fact that they are big and can kill doesn't help.

• No. It's their size. And they look kinda weird too.

• I love horses. Here's a picture of me riding my first horse Jasper (paint/arabian) link And here's me riding my fat mare Bliss (draft/arabian) link Sadly I don't own them anymore. Riding is an expensive hobby. :(

• Last time I went horse back riding I fell and ended up in an ambulance rushed to the ER... Fun times

• So that's a nay for liking horses lol

• Show Older
    • You should give them another chance. But this time ride in a controlled environment so you don't repeat that episode. :)

• Lol maybe some day

• They're beautiful animals, but not necessarily my favorite.

• What's your favorite animal?I love horses,.

• I love tigers, orcas, and turtles.

• Tigers and orcas are pretty. Turtles are cool but kinda mean (I had one as a pet and it used to bite me in inappropriate places all the time).but I like horses.

• I have a horse! :)And yes, I like horses :)

• what kind of horse do you have?

• He's a grade horse. His owners still have a few of his relatives so I could always get in touch with them and find out but he would probably still be a grade then. He is a beautiful buckskin, comes to you like a dog and calls for a bucket of sweet feed :)

• That's awesome!

• I like them but I'm scared of them, they are intimidating to me simply by the size (most of them) I just am not used to them but they are lovely animals.

• Yeah their size is quite intimidating. They're much bigger than me, that's why I like em lol.

• I love horses, Clydesdale's are awesome.

• Yes I've been an equestrian ever since I was like 3. I do a lot of training right now and will start getting into competing in the future

• Yup, horses are awesome. I took riding lessons once a week one summer. It was pretty cool.

• Yes I do

• I love them..I took lessons for about 8 years hunter jumper, I miss it.

• I think horses are beautiful, but I think I'm scared of them. I don't know why, but when I saw a horse in real life, I was pretty scared. But I think horses are one of those animals with beautiful eyes

• I love horses

• I guess I would have nothing against the odd piece of horse meat on my plate if I wouldn't be a veggie

• Lol so random yet I love the qstn!

• But you didn't answer it!Do you like horses?I like horses!

• oh yeah I forgot! lol! Yes I do love em horses!

• Why are you asking this? I feel like I'm missing the point...,.

• its because I like horses

• I hate horses haha

• i like horses

• Show Older
    • Are you intimidated by the size of horses?

• I'm scared of them too haha yeah

• YES. Horses are my favourite animals. They're amazing. I've never ridden on one before, though. I'd love to see feral/wild horses in real life, running around freely and beautifully... :-)

• Assateague Island in Maryland/Virginia has a lot of wild ponies.

• Show Older
    • oh. well if you ever go there someday, you should check it out.

• Noted! :)

• Yup am born in year of horse too :)

• Horses are awesome

• horses smell bad I do not like them

• I like their smell. I like horses

• Well that is cool man we all have different passions and hobbies in life

• yep we do

• nope I have no obsession for horses, they are nice from a distance is all I can say, they require a lot of space and $$$ to own them

• I like horses

• me 2

• I like horses

• Yeah I love horses

• Me too!

What Guys Said 13

• I'm kinda glad you can't post a link. I think I've had too much internet.

• I love horse racing as my profile pic showsBIG BROWWWWWWWWWWWWN

• i like race horses

• im not a fan of horses...

• thats a shameI like horses

• i could tell ;D

• I'm extremely scared of horses I can't be in the same vicinity as them or I just tremble in fear.My mum got kicked by a horse and lost broke her hip when I was 5 and after seeing it happen I never want to be near those things again.

• Are you scared of their size too?

• Yeah definitely. I'm 6"4 myself so I'm not shorty. But it's mostly because horses are very unpredictable.

• I like ponies.

• ponies are nice too.i like ponies and horses

• you sound like a npc from a pokemon game lol.don't worry though, it feels nostalgic xD

• i like horses

• No..

• I love horses!

• I can't post links, I don't have snuff XP yet

• I love horses - with french fries and herb butter.Seriously, I had two horses, was cheated twice (even though an expert even had a look at the second one), so: never again. They're beautiful, I love to ride, but I will never buy one on my own anymore.

• How were you cheated? Price or health of the animal?

• Health, both times... Both had problems with their legs (I don't know if "navicular syndrome" is the right word in English) which you wouldn't see, even as an expert, at the time I bought it. Then about two or three years later it started to get that bad, that riding became impossible and both horses had to be put to sleep :/

• They are very majestic animals; but I tend to like the icelandic horses better since they are smaller (like ponies in size)

• Horse c0cks are scary big

• Are horses gay?