Is it alright to marry a guy younger 3 or 4 years than a girl? How about 8 years younger?

I'm really desperate to know the answer accordingly. Would appreciate anyone out there could provide advise on this matter towards me.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 22 I met a 30 year old woman that simply was amazing. We got along great, and as much as I wanted to date her, she said it wouldn't work out because supposedly I hadn't experience enough women to see what I really wanted. Now, I don't know if that was her excuse to get rid of me, but looking back at the situation, she was somewhat right. So with that I mind, I would say that it really depends on the guy and his life experience. If he really thinks that he is ready for marriage with an older woman, then it shouldn't be a problem. However, I would be hesitant to say that most guys in their early 20's know what they really want, but that is not to say that there are some out there that are very mature for their young age.

• So, that means you are agree for a younger guy to married woman, as long as he has mature thinking. I am curious that why man like older woman?

• Yes, if the guy is ready and he is sure about what he wants, why not? At the time I liked older women because I found their mentality fascinating; granted I had just come out of college and many girls just wanted to get drunk and had no life backbone

• My relatives and friends would be impressed about the fact that if the guy is not even thirty yet and he bring home six figures. What is your comment about this matter?