What should I do if my boyfriend sent pictures of himself in exchange for some pics as well?

The girl was not someone he knew .. He claimed that she was some kind of a porn star.. And he also said that his friends had all sent pictures as well. We talked about it and he said he realized he was only giving me half of a commitment, while he had tears running down his face. I know I will not break-up with him because I'm not the type of person to run away from problems by taking the easy way out.. What should I do!

why would anyone chose to send them? and further more I'm not concerned with what a porn star does with her life because I already know by her occupation that she has no respect for herself.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't dump him for neccesarily cheating or being unfaithful to you but I would since he is a dumb ass to send pictures of himself to a "porn star" or for that matter, anyone online. By any chance does he do investing with Nigerian Princes taking safe habor in Western Africa?

• Uhmm tht I kno of lol =) .. && I can't dump him. its not tht easy. I want to make it work

• so? what's the big deal?

• Sending pics of ur dick to somone you dnt know?.. while telling ur girlfriend you love her.. not a big deal?

• Show Older
    • Why would anyone chose to send them? and further more I'm not conerned with what a porn star does with her life because I already know by her occupation that she has no respect for herself

• Yeah if your boyfriend is sending pics of his junk to people over the internet he has problems and you should just move on

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!